Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hola fellow Bloggies!

I'm new to this, but I want to start this blog by talking about my life. I am a currently a nursing student, which is a huge reason for me making this blog.. It's very stressful and I think this will be a good way to filter some of my feelings and problems. I have a Spanish minor along with that (hence the "hola" in the beginning). I am also a cheerleader! I get thrown into the air on almost a daily basis, so my life is not boring. I also love to run and do other exercising just to keep myself going. I LOVE to read. It is a passion of mine that I don't always understand, but I can get so lost in a book that I won't even realize how much time has passed. I am a fan of leopard/cheetah print and I like to look nice just for the heck of it. Shopping and ice cream are weaknesses of mine. I can't say no to buying things I want or to eating a bowl of chocolate ice cream.... really chocolate anything. ;)I don't know what i would do without my friends and family; especially my dad! He is the best person in the world. I think that you can accomplish anything if you have the mind set to go after it and put the work in to accomplish it. I take piano lessons... not that I'm very good yet, but it's a work in progress. I also sing and am in choir at school.
I think this is the most random blog ever... but it's a start! So excited to be joining the blogging world! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment